Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Past...

Is it just me or does everyone sometimes feel the need to pull the covers over their heads when they think about stupid stuff they've done in the past. I've cried in front of tons of people (like sniffling and sobbing) at a friend's wedding during the speech I was giving. It was so pathetic! I've gotten too drunk to the point where I've been sloppy in front of people I didn't know, yet I have to see them at school eventually and soon cause it's such a small campus. I've been really mean to people for no reason whatsoever and god if I had the balls to apologize I would...but I don't! I guess there are instances that I regret in my life. I wish I didn't have any but I do! Who doesn't?! Shit, you must not get embarrassed easily then. I wish I didn't. I don't at the present moments but god when I think back on all the dumb, mean or embarrassing things I've done and said I really want to crawl in a hole and never come out. I guess I was just thinking about some stuff just now and felt the need to bitch to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment